- Check the car in broad daylight.
- To check if accident or not: ensure the entire factories Seals are intact all over the car( door panels, boot, under the hood, roof etc.
- Check for paint Touch-ups, fading of colors, if it is start investigating what’s the reason behind it.
- All 5 tires, if original it should have the manufacturing date, as tyres don’t wear out before 45000 Kms.
- Check all the Electrical lights in working condition or not.
- Check the seat movement and the features given by the company in working order.
- Check the seat belt functionality.
- Check all indicators, vipers, lights instruments are in working condition.
- Check all doors locking system, windows, & windscreen condition.
- Check the air condition system
- When you start the vehicle examine the noise of it, just in case it makes any abnormal noises.
- Check hand break functionality
- Check clutch and brake while driving for its effectiveness.
- Check the steering response while driving and look for gliding sideways on road while driving.
- Close all windows and look for abnormal noise when car is in motion.
- Check the Gears while changing them, & notice in case of abnormal noise and check for the drop of RPM in Automatic cars while shifting gears.
- Check factory seals for accident checks.
- Check engine oil, break oil level and engine oil condition (Color, thickness)
- Leakage and damages to be checked visually
- Check engine and chassis numbers of ID Plates, cross check with RC Book issued by RTO.